Lunes, Marso 3, 2014

Valentines Day...


Where did we spent our Valentines? Late na to make a kwento hihihi…okay lang yan, atleast me pagchi chismisan pa.

The hubby and his drinking buddy, lets call him na lang “parekoy”, decided to take us wives in Laong-Laan Resto Bar. Okaaaay, I said. I’m not that excited to have a date kasi we all know that Feb. 14 is a very hectic and traffic. Kaso I’m sure magtatampong pururot naman pag pinakansel ko, di ba? Plus I’ve been there last year and the place is not that appealing to me. Anyway, pagbigyan na nga…

So there, 9pm off to the said resto. Jam pack ang area, kitam. Buti na lang the British owner named Jeff pulled out another table for us right in front of the stage!
Bwenas nga naman. Pero they are all staring at us hihi, di ko alam kung dahil sa beauty ko or dahil sa special treatment, well sana sa beauty ko na lang hehehe...joke.

We ordered a bucket of San Mig light, Red Horse, Lechon kawali that looks like a porkchop, Crispy pata and calamares. The band that night played well. They sang good old songs kasi nga  most of the audiences that night are thunders na along with their respective families. Valentines day eh kaya celebrate it with your loved ones ika nga…family.

Everybody is welcome to sing at the stage that night. So kinarir talaga ng mga oldies ang pagkanta. In fairness me boses sila lahat. Nakakatuwa.
When everybody are already drunk and in their happy mood, the hubby and I along with the another couple danced in front of the stage! Naka naman, di pa ako lasing, tipsy lang. Pero masaya ha? It is not that I love to dance sweet but the fun of having my body moves with the others is like new to me. Nakakatuwa talaga. Nabanat face ko sa kaka smile hehe.

Hey, the mister also danced with the waitress there! When the hubby approached the girl, di malaman ng girl kung sasayaw kaya she asked me if its okay…Haay naku, inday, sayong sayo na yan kung pwede lang hahaha! Wala na sa katawan ko ang jeling jeling, ‘no. Kaya heto ang evidence mga ‘tsong…
Feeling gwapo talaga hehehe..pagbigyan nyo na ha?

We ended the night at around 3am, wow! Me pasok pa kami that day.

So far my drinking session este valentines date with the hubby and the rest of the group is very refreshing and fun. Our bill cost us only Php 1800. Ok na ano?

That’s how we spent our Valentines day…

Ang good thing I have Lemon-Cucumber juice at the ref, it helps me ease the hang-over and overcome the puyat. Parang wala lang nangyari.

That’s it…

Next year? Waaah iba naman please…



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento