Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

Crossing...


The journey that I’m about to begin in a few days is just a start of getting to know who I am, my capabilities and my eagerness to explore the outside shell of my comfort zone. I know this will be hard and very expensive, rest assured that this will be gonna be fruitful…in time, I know. This is for a long-term goal, this is for my family, and this is for me, too.

All I want for now is a moral support and of course, understanding. Negative reasons or any depressing responses are not welcome muna. Mawawala ako sa sirkulasyon, sa path. 
  
Kaka stress lang talaga pag eto na pinag uusapan namin. They are not convinced with it. Welcome ko naman feedbacks, comments and advice but what I don’t like is when they insist what they what me to do as if they know everything about my undertakings. Sometimes all I need is just an ear to listen to my plans, my dreams and a pat behind my back, that’s all.

Ang hirap pa naman i-explain sa taong kausap na me sariling pananaw. Nakaka stress drillon lang talaga. My left eyelid is twitching already because of it. Sino ba namang taong di natatakot sa changes, talagang nakakatakot yun di ba? At least I tried. I experienced. No hurt feelings in the end because this is all I want. This is what I want me to be. I need to find my niche somewhere else. 

Anyway, according to my inner self (yes, we’re talking to each other, weird?) I should go on with my plans. The more aggressive and enthusiastic I am, the more achievements and…winning moment hehehe…ano ba yan.
 
Showbiz, here I am…
from google

Este mali…


World, here I am! 


Chi-ching!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento