Biyernes, Hunyo 29, 2012

[Wash Day Outfit]...#3


I know its no summer anymore and I’m still wearing a floral and pastel color in a rainy season. But this is what I feel to wear today, get that? Bwahahaha…

Anyway, the crocodile shirt is a gift from my in-laws (orig yan), floral pedal pants is from my sister. She used this during her pregnancy days to her 1st born child. Bracelet is from an online store of my officemate. Sandals is from Liliw.



You know what, I was at SM yesterday afternoon waiting for the mister when I happened to saw a beautiful blouse at one of the department store there. I really like it but my wallet is shouting a big NO. I can almost hear it saying “gastos yan, madami ka pang damit, bruha”. So, I left and never look back again. Whew! Buti na lang di ako gumastos. We still have a very long long list of expenses to shoulder pa before the next payday comes. I’m glad and happy kasi me ang lakas na ng fighting spirit ko when it comes to being matipid. 

So that’s it, guys…


 
exclusive forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento