Sabado, Hulyo 7, 2012

Late @ Home


We arrived home late last 2 days ago and this is what I found on the dining table with her books…


Oh, I felt sorry and sad for being late and wasn’t able to teach my kids in their assignments. I was actually rushing home when my sister texted me that she needs to be in the hospital due to her allergies and asked me to accompany her because she’s afraid. I felt panicky when I heard her plea, so I was rushing to the hospital where she stays. After all the laboratory testing and giving her a shot of antihistamine and her allergies subside, we left at around 8pm at the hospital.

So, arriving home late is very tiring and left my kids needs unattended. Well, this is reasonable enough naman, and thankful we were able to help my sister in this kind of situation…

Surely, my kids will understand…

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento