Martes, Mayo 6, 2014

One hot Sunday and Best Buy…


It is a one hot Sunday yesterday, ‘noh? OA ang pagka init nowadays, as in hot na hot na talaga. A few steps from the sala to the kitchen make me sweat fast. And the electric fan don’t help much also with this kind of weather we have. Hot air din ang buga nya. I can’t attempt to turn on the aircondition at daytime because it is much needed in the evening when we are about to sleep and the cost of electricity it will bring to us.
  
Around 4pm I asked my eldest daughter to accompany me at Lianas Supermarket to buy plastic drawers for her pambahay clothes. Ginawa ko na kasing shoe rack nung cabinet nya. Liana’s is a discount mall kaso bakit ke mamahal ng plastic boxes nila! Okay, erased ko muna sa list ko yun. Check ko muna sa SM next time.
  
And since we’re already there, I didn't waste my time without buying something for the house.

And here they are, baby…

Chevron inspired rug @ Php 118.00 only


Cute Bedsheet Queen size @ PHp 299.00


And Polka dots lampshade @ 599.00


What a steal! Best buy talaga di ba?
 




Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento