Martes, Abril 29, 2014

Haaay Buhay and Kwentos...



Haaaaay…It’s good to be back here again after a long hibernating inside my shell.

Where am I now?

I know I have lots of kwento but I cannot start it with something really good. Is this really happening to everyone? Sometimes I’m just sitting in front of my desk and computer, deeply thinking of what to do next…and lost again.

I was just kinda disappointed lately from not getting any encouragement from a person whom I trusted more that somehow he will understand me. Not motivated enough to do all the things I wanted to do. Bakit ganon?

When I’m at home, I prefer to lay on the comfort of my bed and sleep. I intend to eat more when I’m stressed. Stressed from what? I don’t know. Strange.

Haaaaaay buhay.

Main reason…..Getting old, hehehe.

Anyway, we were able to do the Visita Iglesia last Maundy Thursday around Laguna area. 7 churches and was able to finish the prayers at the 14 Stations of the Cross. Good ha? Kasi before we just went to churches, sight seeing, buying things and chatting. Now, we prayed along with the kids. Good example indeed.
Our last destination that day is in Paete wherein my three siblings are staying. We dine at one restaurant there and picture picture din. Good food and affordable too.
Sagot lahat ng two brothers ko hehehe. Seeing my siblings and chatting non-stop with them is one of the thing I’m missing. We are not complete that time because Cecile, my sister, is in abroad while Obhie, the youngest, is on duty to her work.

I was also irritated with the floor repair we have at home. It’s too messy and puro alikabok everywhere. Parang me “fault line” na dumapo sa floorings namin with matching sounds pa talaga that time na magbukahan si tiles.
We can’t ignore the crack kasi mas lalong lalaki ang gastos if we will not have it refurbish the soonest. The repair started Tuesday and end Monday the following week. Imagine the chaos and itchy feelings we have because of the dust. Good thing natapos din. We decided to move the dining table at the other side, which will give us more space. The console table was placed near the big door to the garage. Overall mas maayos ang kinalabasan.Post ko next time...

And finally I was able to buy printer! It’s Canon, baby. And it’s cheap too. For only Php 2, 850.00 you’ll get a 3-in-1 (print-scan-copy) printer na plus the ink is for only Php 315 only according to the salesman of Silicon Valley. Kaya lang naubos oras ko sa pag iinstall, grrrr, at di pa rin ma-install. Try ko ulet mamya.

And guess what? We have a new househelper na. Thanks to my former yaya, Ate Len Len for letting her sister, Ate Wela, to be with us in times of our needs. Never mind the transportation cost basta dumating lang ang sarap na ng feeling. Pero sa totoo lang, it charged us Php 3500 for the airplane ride and baon hehehe…#tsakitsabulsarin.

That’s it for now…gather ko muna ulet utak ko somewhere. Baka maglagalag ulet. Mahirap na baka di na bumalik, joke…

I love you...#inlovelang



Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento