Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2013

Bayanihan and presents...



I stopped watching news for the meantime muna kasi it breaks my heart so much every time I saw survivors in Tacloban. Kung si Darna lang sana ako, haay…

There’s a small booth inside our subdivision that accepts donations for Yolanda’s victim kaya dito na dinala ni hubby yung share namin for them last Saturday night. My kid’s school naman are asking grocery goods to donate kaya I prepare a bags with Noche Buena items inside to bring until next week. When I was at the salon last Saturday morning, the bakla team with their boss prayed muna before they go on with my make-over session. At our company naman, we were advised to bring donations also…

Nakaka touch. Bumubuhos talaga ang bayanihan ng mga Pinoy…

Anyway, to lighten our mood and go on with our life, dapat happy happy rin tayo para we have the power to continue.  

Last night, I bought 3 Kinder Joy for my kiddos…Happy kids again <3
creamy and tasty chocolate, toys are so small...at Php 49.50 each
And an early gift from the Mister…oh my.
yari ako sa xmas, pang medyas and brief lang budget ko eh...waaah!
Pang 2013-2014 Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Anniversary and Valentines Day na daw to.

Okidok…

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento