Biyernes, Nobyembre 15, 2013

Unexpected...



Third quarter of this year is really a month of planning and organizing something for myself. I researched a lot of information and articles on how to get what I want and what I wanted to be…soon. And I was overwhelmed with the results I found. 

Two weeks ago, I received an email from one of the most prestigious institution I’m longing to enter. It is such a great feeling pala that they consider you as one of the participant to their module. I was soooooo excited then. I asked the mister that I will pursue this thinking that this will be a great opportunity for me to explore the outside. Hesitant at first, but I convinced him naman. I told him some facts and figures on why I needed that, and how our pocket will permits us to be a part of it. And go signal na…that’s it…yiiipeee!

And things happen for a reason talaga, kaines….

Our van broke down and according to our trusted mechanic it will cost us around 30k! oh my golly. Grrrr! Yes we have the savings naman and part of it is already allocated to something else. Wala sa plano ang ganitong downtime, waaaaah!

Right now I’m still mending my broken heart, hu hu hu…But, but, but I’m still hopeful that God will lead us to what our hearts want. Still crossing my fingers that we will overcome this kind of unexpected “gastos” somehow. I don’t want naman to zero-out our hard earned money just to get what I want kaya nag give way muna ako…haaay. Me next sked pa naman yown, I know…right? 

Ha ha ha…ganun talaga eh…

Haaaaaaaay buhey…buset...joke lang, peace!


Exclusive Forkeeps

2 komento:

  1. Hi She! :) May kasabihan.. when God closes a door, He opens a window. I know He has great things in store for you. On a totally unrelated topic, thank you for including me on your blog roll! <3 I'm so touched & tickled pink that I am worthy enough to be a part of your favorite reads! I just noticed on my stats. Hope to meet you soon! :-*

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Oh my! is that really you?!?! Thank you, thank you Miss Jane ('',)...I'm an avid reader of your beautiful blog, really...God bless always and your wonderful family...
    ...See you soon! <3

    TumugonBurahin