Lunes, Nobyembre 18, 2013

Cup cakes and Oven...



The other night, we were able to use the oven of my ever trusted gas stove! I was skeptical at first, kasi super tanda na rin nya, I thought hindi na sya gagana…And yun, we were able to bake cup cakes naman made by my kumare. Classic Greek Moussaka with Eggplant is also lined up to oven kaya lang sa sobrang gabi na bukas na lang daw nila io-oven.





The first and 2nd time ko kasing magamit si oven, wala pa sa loob kong mag bake noon. And because of what happened the other night, nabuhayan ako ng loob to bake more and more next week *wink, wink*. Yung doubts and fear ko na baka sira si oven, nag swoosh na parang bula…

Right now, I’m searching more at google some recipes and I’m scheduled to stop by na rin at SM to check their grocery rack, he he he…

Good luck to me…


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento