Huwebes, Nobyembre 14, 2013

Hopefully....



I’m back!

……A long hibernating is really not good for an active person like me.  Actually it does naman pero the effect in a long run is something disturbing in a sense that I can’t think straight enough and plan any activities ahead. Dull moment surpassed. I become apathetic to anything.

Haaay…another segment of life talaga…

Anyway, I’m back for good na talaga. I have lots of backlog that was supposed to post last month pa. Try kong gawin, promise.

For now, what I can say is that I’m in the middle of mourning over the people of Tacloban when storm surge happened last week. It is really devastating. It breaks my heart into pieces every time I saw them on TV, read news paper and a chitchat with my friends.
We were supposed to do a garage sale next weekend with my siblings. And it is very timely naman with what happened to Tacloban kaya last night we decided to donate all our clothes na lang to them. We will drop it to SM by tomorrow. In a little ways we can, we know it will surely a great help. Plus the prayer we always say at night, they need guidance of our Lord above.

Last night, I saw on news what happened also to Kring Kring Gonzales and her family during the storm surge. Grabe! Wala talagang pinipili ang galit ng kalikasan. Buti na lang naka akyat sila sa ceiling when flood started to rise on that building. 

Pero mga guys, ang daming questions sa utak ko. 3 days ang preparation and notice to all that a very strong typhoon will hit our country. And PAG-Asa used the word “delubyo” in one of the midnight news I happened to watch last week. Kitam, word pa lang kikilabutan ka na, di ba? Bakit umabot up to second floor nung baha? Bakit pati mga kids? Bakit di sila lumayo ng malayong malayo…Bakit, bakit, bakit?

Issues about Napoles wealth and senate hearing is nakalimutan na. Nakakainis lang kasi sa dami ng nakurakot eh dapat madami na ring natulungan at nai correct na sistema sana if it is used in a right and useful ways. Nakukunsensya kaya?

Another rambling thoughts…




Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento