Miyerkules, Hunyo 27, 2012

School Kids


I’m inspired by one of my fave blog (Familia Kiki) to write a list of my experiences that I already have a school kid when:

  • 1.       I have to wake up 5:20am to get ready for the kids, bathing them, comb their unruly hair, get them dress, brush their teeth and prepare their baon to school. My helper is in charge of cooking and feeding the 3.

  • 2.       I have to check where they are going to sit inside their school service. I make sure they are comfortable enough before they go. After they left, I hurriedly take a bath and gone in 40 minutes to office with mister.


  • 3.       I have to check their assignment notebooks and scanned their books to answer daily.




  •  4.        I have to ask them one by one how their whole day went at school, their classmates and teachers, their so called BFF and some of their bully classmates.

  • 5.       I have to shine all their black shoes every 2 days and ask my helper to wash also their rubber shoes twice in a month.

  • 6.       I make sure I did a very good style on my daughter's hair and a very neat one for my son. I kept a box of different hair pins and colored clips and a gel for my son.


  • 7.       We have to study in silence, off tv and computer. Peeled papers from old notebooks they used last year is already seen and used as scratch papers in answering and solving problems.

  • 8.       I have to attend some meetings in school and ask the teachers how my kids are doing in their class. Nice to hear and proud parent when they congratulate me because they behave well and very good naman daw sa class.

  • 9.        I have a stock of unisex knick knacks (hanky, crayons, umbrella, mug, etc) intended as a gift every time there’s an occasion like birthdays and events at school for their classmates and teachers. I have no time to buy when I get home and found out that they need to bring one to school a gift.

  • 10.   I have a weekly list of lunch baon that my helper needs to prepare and cook.

  • 11.   I need to write and paste some printed names on all their books and notebooks even their bags also.Whew!

 .

Hmmm, long list? But I still have lots in mind.

Life is full of fun even though it’s tiring and feels restless sometimes. For my kids, I won’t feel weary doing this because I love them so much




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento