Lunes, Hunyo 4, 2012

School Bag


My eldest daughter is very much careful with her things. Like her bag, she uses her pink roller bag for 2 years and still it’s very much like new. My youngest daughter can still uses it this coming school year. But of course my eldest daughter is a growing up kid and fond of new things also she asked us if we could buy her a new one. She’s not into pink color anymore. My H and I dropped 2x at SM malls last week and pictured all the bags that we think will suit my daughters taste. And finally we settled into this kind and design. Black color with single metal handle. They don’t have any color but black. My daughter approved this and last week we bought it for only Php 1. 299.00 at SM. She’s excited and transferred all her things as soon as she received it. Well, with this kind of design we adults can use it also for travelling.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento