Huwebes, Hunyo 21, 2012

[I love…Bags] #1


Because I love bags, I just want to share some photos of my female office mate bags (thank you, guys!). This is just the first round of the pictorial. As you can see they don’t have similarities to each one another. They also have a collection of their own where they can do the mixing and matching according to their taste, style and mood. Bags don’t have to be expensive to look you great in fashion but the idea of how it can accommodate all your things, how you will carry it and how long it will last.

So, here are some of the photos I did…today...

Leopard/Giraffe print is never out of style from season to season

Cute tote bag for small things

Big cotton bag with printed dachshund dogs. Good for shopping because it’s roomy.

White knitted shoulder bag
 
And last, my own bags…on my next post, guys...

Have a nice day!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento