Biyernes, Hunyo 22, 2012

Grass

As I was waiting for the car to come out from the garage, I noticed this grass and they are so tall as me. Weeds are also prominent around the area. You will not see the other side of the road because of this. It is always raining these past few days that's why the authorized person who do the cutting wasnt able to do his task because of the bad weather and soft soil. I'm worried that an insects, or worse a snake are present here somewhere. Hope they won't crawl over to our house and to someone else house also. Good thing we have screened doors and widows but still bothered kasi we have plants and some furniture where pest and terrifying animals can hide (wow, terrifying talaga, ha?) We also have pet dogs outside.

Anyway, I wish they will schedule the cutting session here agad agad.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento