Martes, Hunyo 12, 2012

1st Day


We woke up at around 5:00am yesterday morning. The hot water for bath is ready. Breakfast meals are already warm and waiting at the table. I took all the 3 kids inside the bathroom and make them bath as fast as I could. After this, our house help is in charge in feeding the three.

By 6:30am, they are all set to school. Since it’s their 1st day of classes, the Mister and I will be the one to accompany them to their respective classes.

We dropped first our youngest daughter to her class. She’s in honor section pala. Proud parents again.
Then my only son, same room and same adviser. Pati si Samuel (his bff) classmate nya.
Last, my eldest daughter. She is now in Grade 5. Big girl na.

After we know all of their respective schedules and uwian today, Mister and I left to work naman. We let their school service to fetch them afterwards.

This is the scenario every 1st day of school. Tiring but happy and fulfilled as parents. 
my son's sked...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento