Biyernes, Marso 7, 2014

My Schedule...


Monday, I was scheduled to jog in the morning but I was so sleepy and sluggish after I prepare the kids to school…it’s ok, l will hit the gym after office hour with the hubby. 

I brought my gears at the office then. 

5pm we’re off to the gym but we dropped first at the Lomihan to eat. As we were waiting for the food, I called the house to check the kids. B has a fever. Yaya already gave him paracetamol. 
  
To make the story short, my schedule was cancelled again. I can’t concentrate doing my stuff while my kid needs me, so I went home after we ate.

Anyway, a slight fever and mild cough B are having. He already have the medicine and wasn’t able to attend his school since Tuesday. And all of his lab test (CBC and urinalysis) are all negative, Thank God...I’m not worried with my kids when they are sick because they already have flu vaccines that will last a year. And it is already a routine to have them vaccinated. And they are covered with MaxiCare Health Card but of course we don’t want to use it. Its okay to pay the yearly amount of health card basta wag lang me magkakasakit, di ba?


And most of all, the power of PRAYER, of course. 


Don’t forget that.


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento