Linggo, Pebrero 19, 2012

Sunday is the day

hi, yes my house help is on a "day off mode" today and this only mean one thing..Im the new Inday of the House, wit wit! well, to begin with this beautiful Sunday, may I share with you my accomplishments around the house he he he...
from hat holder to bracelets, headband and necklace holder
the new hat holder, my well behaved stuffed toy named MJ 
i was able to organized some drawers, too...
my girls head accessories

hhmmmm, aside from cleaning the whole house & feeding the kids and the pets, i was able to prepare pa my next project for my girls room...
frames for walls, a thrift find at SM last Saturday
I may not elaborate every details of what i've done today but im much pretty sure that I accomplished everything i love and it makes me smile...;-) Happy Sunday!














Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento