Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

for my girls room #2

while my 3 kids are busy playing games online, I started to paint and draw using their watercolor and crayons...
 background color of choice

some stars...

dots, dots, dots

blinking stars and flowers

add some heart

draw clouds

framed it



finished product of my 1 hour artistic touch ha ha ha!
my next assignment is where and how am I gonna put all of this inside my girls room..that's another topic on my next blog..hope u like it..;-))




2 komento:

  1. So personal and cute! Great idea for kids art too!

    Pepper

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. hi miss Pepper

      im sorry for my late reply, he he he anyway Im happy to see you here in my blog, thanks a lot!

      im an avid reader of your beautiful blog...really...

      Burahin