Huwebes, Oktubre 4, 2012

Busy



I’ve been so very busy lately…

From office works to our small business down to our own house…

I’ve started travelling alone from South to North and vice versa  this past few days just to attend some errands to our bakery which is now under our custody after of so many months of not knowing what will happen and headaches…and heartaches. You see, I managed to work from 8am to 5pm at the office then go straight to Bulacan then comes back again the following day at the office at around 12nn. A very exhausting day for me, really, but thankful. Kaya ko pala…

There’s also a time that I was so very busy at the store and I wasn’t able to report the next day at the office. Big boss called me while I was at the LRT station going to Buendia and asking if I could arrange him to rent-a-car on Monday. It was Friday that day and my mind is juggling what to do. I called my officemate and asked her to source-out asap companies offering that kind of service that is near in Pasay only.  Good thing I managed to call and set the desired date and car he needed. *whew*

Well, back to original topic…
I’m actually praying and wishing that this bakery business of mine will get us into something big in the future. I’m dreaming of having a store like Pan de Manila style someday. An old-fashioned store themed with chairs and tables for coffee drinkers, a soft music and sweet smell of breads lingering around the store. I was advised by one of my mentor that I should enroll in a baking class so that I won’t rely too much on our baker…good idea, di ba?

Anyway, here are some pics I’ve collected during my so-called busy days. Hope you enjoy it.











Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento