Miyerkules, Disyembre 12, 2012

Early Christmas Gift from…



Hubby

                Esprit maong jacket. Cool and chick. But I’m still wondering san kaya nya to binili? Though smells bago naman and with etiketa naman he he he. Love it!


Officemate (Maris)

                Yes, atlast! Thanks my friend for giving me this cute and adorable necklace.


Friend (Ariel)

                How sweet naman friend, my all time favorite. Calories watch out!


Hubby's Friend (girl sya, ehem...)
            

                He handed me this cute wallet from Mindanao where his classmate, a girl, went there last month. Ehem, ehem…thanks anyway…but still, ehem ehem…


 
Mercury Drug Store

                Not sure if I will consider this as a gift he he he parang give away lang kasi. Pero sige gift na kung gift. Atleast di na ako bibili ng notebook, tipid kung tipid, di ba? 

But guys, it's not the gift that is important...it's the thought that counts ika nga nila plus the presence of the person you loved and most especially the LOVE we need...

o sya, tama na muna at baka pagsabihan na naman akong me pinag huhugutan ha ha ha...

Happy December Every One!

I love you...



Exclusive Forkeeps








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento