Sabado, Abril 28, 2012

10 years old...

My eldest daughter, N is turning 10 on June. Wow, in a few years me dalaga na ako. So to remind me of what she loves during this age I make her a list....

  • she loves chocolates, so much as in talaga...she can eat a whole and big Toblerone in just one sitting...Anak ang tonsillitis and teeth mo, waahhhh! (actually di yun ang reason why i said waaahh, its because I love chocolates too and inuubusan ako he he he)


  • she loves dogs...and cats...and insects...and all animals!...yap feeling ko magtatayo kami ng zoo when she gets old ha ha ha!



  • she loves noteboks and stationaries..and cut outs from old books and mags then ipe paste again sa notebooks....grabe ang kalat minsan....




  • she loves chickenjoy....ako rin he he basta crunchy with lots of gravy...yum yum!


  • she loves dresses...wow, this is what im waiting...i like dressing up my girls kaso yung youngest ko me sariling choice of dress and siya ang masusunod,  mismatch pa..baduy ba dudung..N is very cooperative and hindi choosy basta ako ang pipili for her, go sya...



  • she's very close with her dad and my only son, B....di nya ka ka-close ang youngest daughter ko kasi bruha daw ha ha ha! kaka intriga talaga ang bunso ko di ba? 
anywayssss, this is it  muna....will update na lang when i recall more of her likes....

my next blog is about my only son, B and A my youngest daughter likes naman....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento