Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

Black Maong Pants


After giving birth to a 3 kids, my body figure is not that kind of good, I mean bulges are everywhere and I’m gaining so much weight talaga (sarap kaya chumicha)…I tried so many kinds of diet (after 6, no rice, banana diet, bread diet etc. etc.),  gym, jogging around the block and badminton….all in all- no effect…so to cover up this bulges I always wear dark clothes kahit pa summer at mamawis ako ng bonggang bonga. I was thinking of buying black maong pants...Feeling ko kasi I will become sexy and pretty..I only have 3 maong (Mossimo, Guess and UK as in Ukay), one curdoroy (UK also), cargo pants (Mossimo) and one slacks (Dockers) and they are all in good condition pa all through out the years as I  years talaga with me…

Anyway, I’ll try Mossimo again siguro kasi its cheap compared to Guess and any branded pants…Or else, mag ukay ukay na lang din para sure na sure ang cheapness…Who knows, I might get Marlboro brand, sosyal! Correct, UK na lang pala, saying din ang budget….;-)

So, that’s final..ukay ukay here I come!


Boy Pick Ap muna  tayo…hope you like this one..

Sen. Miriam : Alarm clock ka ba?

Man : Bakit?

Sen. Miriam: Kasi pag gising ko ikaw ang una kong gusto kong Patayin…


har har har....(,")
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento