Huwebes, Agosto 2, 2012

Food Diet, Gym and Running


Which one should be the first to attain the sexy body?

Yes, I was dreaming to have a curvy and sexy body since I gave birth to my kids. I planned everything to attain my goal but I ended up being lazy and fat. I also played badminton once in a while but when “katam” strikes I go back to my old routine of eating habits without the proper exercises. I stopped going to a gym and running around the block every morning. I eat what I like to eat. And I gained more…fats (huhuhu!).

It’s just so hard to accept that I have this kind of plump figure wherein that when I was in high school and college days I was so sexy with flat abs and curvy figure (buhatin ang sariling bangko, ‘day). I’m missing my old body and… where the heck are you, anyway? Hirap mong hanapin, Hahahaha

Well, that’s life. Especially like us, mother, who already have children and hectic schedules. All I’m thinking right now is how to have a healthy body which is a very important nowadays (isama na ang healthy mind). Healthy means you don’t have to be sick, tired and feeling empty inside. And to achieve this new objective, we must eat the proper and nutritious food, complete rest, drink a lot of water and of course, exercise. Oh my, it’s easy to plan everything and I need an extra effort to accomplish all of this, for me and for my family.

So, kelan ako mag start?....(ayan ang mabigat na question)

Now na, di ba?...(at sa ilong lumabas ang answer)

Goodluck to me!



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento