Miyerkules, Agosto 8, 2012

Healthy...


7 days of eating only wheat bread, fruits and plain water plus 3 days of jogging around the block every morning resulted to 8lbs. weight loss…Yes, kafatid, I’m proud and I swear to continue this routine until I reach my ideal weight plus it is a healthy habit to eat what is right as I’ve previously blogged.

My idea of being healthy is coming my way. Plus point na nga lang ang pagiging sexy, hahahaha! (asa pa ako). There’s one thing that I cannot avoid to drink…coffee. Well at least it’s not as sweet as softdrinks, di ba? I’m not getting younger and younger that’s why I have to discipline myself to avoid any health dilemma.

I’m just hoping that my eagerness to reach my goal won’t subside easily.

What I’m lacking is a good night sleep. I’m a fast sleeper but when it is interrupted in the middle of the night, gosh it took me 3 hours pa before I dozed off. Hirap na akong makagawa ng tulog (sign of ageing??)
 
So, that’s it.

My journey to a healthy badeeeeehhh…yebah!

*crossed fingers*





Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento