Miyerkules, Hulyo 10, 2013

BUCKETLIST / WISHLIST / TO-Dos / DREAMS / TO HAVE…




  • ·        Learn ho w to drive before the year 2013 ends (I know how to naman since when I was in high school but I don’t have the license pa and need to enhance more of my driving skills)
  • ·         One day tour to : Pagsanjan Falls and Mt.Pinatubo Trekking
  • ·         Run on a 5km Marathon
  • ·         Trip to: Thailand, Bohol, Vigan, Sagada and Batanes
  • ·         Loose weight (140lbs to 135lbs) and tone up muscles
  • ·         Cartwheel! (oh, I want learn how to do that, please!!!)
  • ·         Assemble mountain bike (oh yeah!)
  • ·         Business venture (food or clothing line)
  • ·         Christmas day celebration in Baguio
  • ·         A nice and handy camera (yeah we have, three pa nga, but a very old one *sniff*)
  • ·         Need to save up…more and more moolah!

Whew! These maybe a long list but still I know in myself that these are not yet the complete inventory of what I want, need, to do, dreams, to have before everything else. 

Ayaw gumana ng utak ko today. Very slow ang lahat, parang cellphone ko na kanina pang umaga naka charge and until now di pa full bar, urg!

Nevertheless, I will update na lang ‘to pag hindi na ako nahahawa sa kaantukan ng boss kong natutulog sa table nya, ngork, ngork…

Gotta go!

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento