Linggo, Hulyo 14, 2013

Butterfly and all...



Seeing this outside is very rewarding. When you lived in an urban area, you hardly see butterflies wandering around the plants nowadays. I captured the li’l creatures with my cellphone camera before it flew away. Kids are ecstatic and kept on asking if they can touch it, of course I said no. As per the old folks saying, butterflies scale easily came off and resembling into powder that when you rub it on eyes you’ll get blind. 


Pero sabi naman ni Matang Lawin a.k.a Kuya Kim it’s not. They are not harmful. But then, I wont let my kids pa rin, he he he.


KJ lang.


Thank God for this beautiful creature and my kids were able to see it before they are gone for good.


Next, we were able to eat at Barrio Fiesta again after a year at SM Sta. Rosa. Photo op inside the car muna. 

As usual, we ordered Kare-kare, one whole fried chicken, leche flan, rice and drinks. Wasn’t able to take pictures of the food kasi Tom Jones na rin kami. After that, grocery time na. H bought basketball for my li’l boy kaya when we got home dumadagundong ang floor kaka dribble ni kuya B.


Ang tiles ko, waaah!


All of these kaganapan happened last Saturday lang.


Ang Sunday? 


We just stayed at home.


That’s it.



Exclusive Forkeeps



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento