Miyerkules, Hulyo 3, 2013

Foodie by Me...

Lately, I was inspired to cook something new to our taste or which I call a menu that is not usually prepared and served by us. 


First, I tried to cooked sinangag with a twist. Normally, our sinangag is just a mixture of bawang and fried in cooking oil, that’s it. I bought crab paste and corn and carrots mix and do the wonder one Sunday morning. 
Yeah I know, this is just an ordinary dish to all with all the mix mix, pero sa katulad kong bibihirang magluto, ay nakow, jackpot to...

Kids enjoyed the taste and the new presentation I did.


The other day, a left over sardines naman. I mixed it with egg and while frying I put some cheddar cheese on top. Viola! Yummy pala pag me cheese. Kids love it. 
Last week, tortang eggplant with cheddar cheese ulet. 
Di kaya mag LBM kami sa cheese? 

Ah basta, it taste good naman eh. As long the kids love to eat what I’m cooking, gora lang.

Hmmm, Sunday? 


I’ll try to cook crispy potatoes for snack naman.

Good luck to me…


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento