Martes, Setyembre 10, 2013

Beauty Products from my Sis...



Part of our daily ritual, girls, is to moisturize our skin with the best facial skin care we know on a market. We love to moisturize our skin especially our “fezz” part para di maging thunders in the future. Kahit tight ang budget, we always make sure that we have something for our skin like lotions, cream and other anik anik we believe that it will make wonders to our appearance.

And I’m so blessed to have a very caring sister who worked abroad. Pag uuwe yan, asahan mo me pasalubong yan na moisturizer and other pampa beauty effect samin. 

Let me share with you my latest acquisition from her, hihihi…Im very excited to use all of these. Sana walang breakthrough mangyari sa fezz ko. 

It’s my first time to use Clinique and I felt “donya” kasi we all know that this brand is a bit expensive to buy. I’m so amazed, name pa lang nag fe feeling na ako na it will do “miracle” on me in 10 days daw. I was using this for three straight days, morning and evening regime ang schedule. When used in the morning, it caused a distinct shine on facial skin, kaya I apply make up to cover up the mirror-finished face. 

The drawback? Nagka pimple ako sa forehead! plus it becomes itchy. Syet, di ako sanay sa mamahalin.

Moroccan Argan Oil for hair—I love it! My hair becomes soft, silky and tangles free! And I’m sooo disappointed kasi wala pa nito ata sa pinas L sana meron, san naman kaya? 

Lastly, Orlane Super Moisturizing Concentrate. Try ko mamaya baka mas okay kesa sa Clinique. 

Wish me luck!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento