Huwebes, Setyembre 19, 2013

Let’s talk about bread…



Banana bread is my hubby’s favorite tinapay that he can eat without hesitation. We put it in a refrigerator first before it goes down to our stomach. Mas type namin malamig. It becomes more moist, buttery and dense.

And yesterday, I was about to buy it at the bakery section of SM. Ubos na. Waaaah.

Hanap ako sa 2nd floor. Wala.

Baba ulet. And viola! Me Breadtalk pala dito sa dulo ng SM pero bakit wala ring banana bread?

Parang gusto ko ng sumigaw like minions ng Despecable Me movie ng ganito…B a n a n a !

Haaay…

Anyway, andito na rin lang sa Breadtalk so I bought 4 pieces of this yummy bread to satisfy my craving for the meantime. It costs me Php 45.00 per piece so a total of Php 180 all in all. Expensive din ha, to think they are just the size of my palm each. Yung moon cake nila cost Ph 888.00 per box of four pieces while sa Eng Bee Tin is Php 600.00 per box. Hmmmm.


Kids and the mister loved it naman. Naubos eh.


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento