Sabado, Setyembre 14, 2013

My To-Do List on Sunday


My kids are already a grown up youngster. You just prepare the food to eat and they will eat on their own. You tell them to get ready for a bath and they will do it on their own, too. Just watch them while they are doing they own stuff. 

So my to-do list for tomorrow do not include kids’ normal bonding routine while at home. Of course, we always have our bonding moment naman just like yesterday, we do the grocery at SM and movie marathon while munching snacks at bed until we are tired enough to sleep. And guess what? We slept at the living room!

That’s why I will be able to do some errands at home while our househelp is out. My eldest daughter helps me with the dishes naman while the two are in charge in preparing the table for eating.

Big boy and girls na…

And my agenda for tomorrow are:

·         Jogging
·         Prepare breakfast (fried rice with egg, hot cake with syrup & lemon lime juice)
·         Vacuuming all window screen, sofa and bed
·         General cleaning of girls room
·         Lunch? we already have cooked broccoli with meat strips, so init init na lang
·         Attend the Childrens Mass at 2pm
·         Prepare merienda –Ham sandwich with Black Gulaman Juice
·         Wall cleaning inside the house using my ever trusted swirling mop
·         Dinner ? Fried Tilapia with fresh kamatis on the side, yummy!
·         After all of these…off to bed with my kiddos.

That’s it. That’s all. 

And next week sked? 

ZOOBIC SAFARI na! wit! wit!
google



Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento