Sabado, Mayo 4, 2013

A month that was...


I know, I haven’t been blogging for a month now. After our Boracay adventure wherein I find myself to rest during that vacation on that beautiful island, here I am hibernating in this blogging world. I felt lazy to make kwento after that, why oh why. Bad, bad…maybe I should summarized it na lang what had happened during my one month absence.
  •         Yep, we were able to see the beautiful beach of the Philippines called Boracaaaaaay…the sand is super fine and not hot during the day, it won’t hurt your feet even if you’re not wearing a slipper during the walk, promise. The beach is beautiful too though moss or lumot is present pa rin on a shore. Our 5D/4N stay at Best Western Borcay Tropics is a superb. The hotel is clean, with swimming pool, buffet breakfast daily is fantastic and the people working there are polite and friendly. Kids mostly enjoyed the pool because they are annoyed with the sand who kept on coming inside their slippers while we walked. Oh, kids. We also ate at the beach side and at the D’ Talipapa. We fell in love with Pizzaro Pizza, the famous hand tossed pizza with extremely loaded toppings! Yum, yum.


  

And na experienced ko ring mag drive ng Buggy - ATV going to the top of a mountain called Ocean Tower View and Zorb ball was also experienced by my 7 year old kid. We were able also to take pictures inside the museum called Photo Tricks ata (I forgot the name of the place).

Island hopping? Nah! We were supposed to do that but the bangkero took so long to get us. We waited an hour and the sea is already wavy that time. Erased.

Paragliding? Nah again! But I really really like to try it one time….some other time na lang nga.

I love walking at night. The heat during the day is quiet more tolerable at night. Foreigners are present everywhere wearing their skimpy swimsuits while enjoying the sight. Foods are expensive at the beach shore so try to avoid to eat there, hehehe but if you have the budget, go on.

Oh, I love Boracay, im so in love with you…next destination? Bohol daw sabi ni M. Next year na lang ha, no budget pa.
  •   I’m protected! Yeeehey!--> my first shot of cervical vaccines was administered by my SIL. She’s a doctor and because of that I was able to save a lot purchasing that kind of medicine. Ang mahal kaya nun sa OB-GYNE. And I still have 2 vaccines to go pa.



  •    We’re happy because someone is interested to rent our bakery equipment somewhere out there hehehe..Thank God.

  •      A month of no exercise! Bad talaga…i love seeing people who are very active in sports or doing some pumping muscles at the gym, the toned body they have, w-o-w!... Hmp! I should start running again and register na talaga sa gym.


That’s it muna, can’t think what activities pa ginawa ko, hmmm…maybe im just tired today. No househelp for one straight week.



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento