Sabado, Mayo 11, 2013

Tomorrow is Mothers day…



The dark cloud is engulfing the sky and a loud thunder was heard while I was typing this. Yeah, still at the office and working on some papers that needs next week. My kids are in the house with their yaya while the Mister is miles away from home with his buddies, exploring the town of Sorsogon since yesterday afternoon. He’ll be back on Monday.

And tomorrow is Mothers day.

Will celebrate it with my kids alone. I promised them to treat a breakfast at Jollibee tomorrow morning then go home after.

Ever since I experienced being a mom, and this kind of event once a year passed by, I wasn’t able to treat myself with a reward that I like. And now, I am making a list for myself on how to treat it with a delight.

·        Massage, spa, hot bath and facial treatment
·        Shopping clothes
·        Buy new things for the  house
·        Eat in a fancy resto with loved ones
·        Long day in bed, sleeping
·        Lunch date with siblings
·        Making a new dish

Some of it is magastos, while others just need time and space for myself. It’s just a one day request from a mommy like me who happened to work 24/7 for my loved ones.

And the best gift that I will surely treasure all my life are the smile and hugs from my kids.

To all mommies out there, lemme great you in advance…


Happy Mothers Day!

Hooray to us, mommies!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento