Lunes, Mayo 27, 2013

Mother’s Day celeb…late post



…nakalimutan ko sa draft, haaay getting old and ….pretty.

Sunday morning we went to Jollibee with kids. As I promised them a breakfast and then went to my mothers house to greet her and hand her a plant known as welcome plant as a gift. We just rode a tricycle going to places, you know naman I still don’t have the license to drive the car. Medyo mainit nga lang ang weather and still it cost us almost two hundreds bucks for the transporation fee, ang mahal ha? Calling my beloved mister, please enroll me na to a driving school, please..

My kids saw chicks at the bangketa selling for only 15 pesos each. As usual, we bought one as a pet. They named it Toweetee Bird. Hmmm, sound familiar, ha?


for nanay...I wasnt able to take picture of what we got, thanks to google...

After kina madir, we went to my sister’s house which is also within the vicinity of the subdivision. I copied some movies at usb and went home after.

Kids enjoyed the morning breakfast, the travel, the new pet and the movies I saved.

I cooked Sayote with Gjniling for lunch and dinner na and our merienda is just a Chiffon cake I bought at SM with matching cold calamansi juice to match.

It’s kind of a normal day for me. Gets tired after the household chores, thinking of what menu will be for the next meal, letting the kids to play, feeding the dogs and ironing. Yeah, I have helper but since she’s just new to us, I don’t let her do all the duties at baka mag alsa balutan agad.

And worst things happened at night. My two kids get sick. High fever and feeling cold. Oh my, the Mister is not around but good thing I always have paracetamol at home and the fever subside for awhile. Continous wipping with cold water helps also. I don’t want to get panic agad kasi as per my pedia it should be 2-3 days mas magandang ipa laboratory para yung results is much clearer to read. Baka kasi viral lang.

Hope my kids to get well soon. 

So, that’s it.

No fantastic celebration happened but the bonding moment with kids is just one of the best gifts I’ve received on this special event.

Adios for the meantime…

(after 3 days the fever of my kids are already gone, God is good!)


Exclusive Forkeeps





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento