Biyernes, Mayo 24, 2013

Food Craving...



This bottle with white liquid inside is made of pure Guyabano extract. Yeah, and I bought it to my “inaanak sa kasal” who is also currently working here for only Php 180.00. This miracle fruit was freshly made in Los Baños Laguna. Ang galing ng nag create nito, bravo!

We all know that Guyabano or Sour sop fruit can fights cancer kaya I’m so lucky to have this at home. Medyo expensive nga lang din if we like to have this available lagi sa house. Anyway, aside from this wonder fruit, in which we don’t always have though, I always make sure that we also have ponkan, apple, grapes and banana on our table para balance din. Pero di sabay sabay na meron, kung ano yung mauubos dun lang ulet ako bibili ng exact quantity for us para di mabulok.

Yummy to drink when cold plus the tangy taste it has.

Go for the gold na ‘to, be healthy and pretty.

Just drink Guyabano!

Next in line is this Campbell’s Instant soup I found in a market last week. One box cost us 80+ something ata. They comes in three sachets per box and you just pour hot water in a cup and viola! Ready to eat na. Verdict? Yummy rin and a little bit salty but creamy pa rin. Nothing compares to a cooked soup via stove. The best thing about this is you can have it in a drawer and eat anytime without the need of any cooking utensils.

Instant nga eh, ang kulet ko talaga.

Try nyo na lang din.

Lastly, Moms Haus of Mushroom from Bulacan. The most crispy, delicious and healthy snack my kids love to eat. Di na ko tinirhan...


We were in Malolos last week and while we are eating ice cream at 7-11, a bookstore nearby caught my attention. We went inside and this nutritious chips made of mushroom is at the cashier. I grabbed one which cost us I think 120 bucks. It tastes good ha. Not too salty.

I wasn’t able to take note where in Bulacan ito pino produce pati yung telephone numbers, haaay. Anyway, I’ll ask na lang my hubby to buy me again this tomorrow there. He visited my in laws today.

That’s all for now, guys. 

Happy eating!




Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento