Biyernes, Agosto 23, 2013

Fun Run and Turtle Neck....



The weather this morning is fine so I was about to jog sana for a few rounds. I’m already on my jogging outfit when I saw uniformed runners are making their way in front of our house. Nyek, me Fun Run ata, di ko alam today na pala yon. So I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of them.  



Nakakatuwa, some kids are also present with their matching uniforms. Some are walking na while the others are so energetic naman. Me nagbibigay rin ng water on one side of the street. 

Pano ako tatakbo? Makakagulo lang ako kaya nanood na lang muna. 

Mister   : Dapat nakatawa sila lahat…
Me         : Kasi Fun Run kaya dapat talaga nakatawa?...

After 20 minutes I took a shower na and dressed. Since malamig ang panahon, I decided to wear my turtle neck black shirt and my eldest daughter said…

N : Me snow? Me snow?

O kitam, ke babait kausap ano?

Happy Saturday to all!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento