Martes, Agosto 20, 2013

Magazzziiines...bow wow wow!

I’m currently hooked reading back issues magazines nowadays. Why the old one? It’s cheap, half of the original price, laking tipid but still informative. Plus when my kids need cut out pictures for their assignments at school, I don’t feel hurt slashing pages for them.

Before, I used to buy mags about fashion, housekeeping, home ideas, recipes and tipid tips. I love home decor ideas and how to organized clutters at home. You see, when you have three kids in a row you can imagine how messy your house will get. Of course I let them do all their stuff, it helps them to enhance their imaginations and skills but when they are finished with their work, that’s it. Rambol na ang mga gamit.

Back to my magazine issue.

These are my collections of it. Me health issues din and pang sports. Very useful and entertaining. 
May 2013 issue, and August na ngayon kaya I consider this as old na rin hehehe...
These are naman the mags that I used to cut pages for kids. I still keep them for future use.


And now, pang business naman ang binibili ko since last week. Feeling ko andito ang answers to all my prayers na yumaman, hehehehe, feeling lang.
Kaya Booksale, thank you sayo. Aside from it helps me to sleep fast at night while reading, it gives me a lot of opportunities how to stay in shape, business ideas, release stress, recharge my mind and refresh tired souls. Dig mo ba?

Enjoy reading, guys!


Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento