Martes, Agosto 13, 2013

I'm back...



Am I just tired? 

Sometimes moment like “I don’t feel like to work anymore” is experienced. It eats the entire of me and my time doing….nothing. I can’t force myself to work, really. My mind is not also working, can’t think of anything even the smallest details that is answerable by yes and no. 

The offshoot?

Downtime…backlog…pending papers…getting ugly, ouch!

I realized that it is because I don’t have much time for myself. I don’t run/jog for three months na. I wasn’t able to do some windows shopping (take note: windows shopping lang), facial treatment, an overnight girls talk.

Okay, let me deal with my own issues…

Recently, I told myself that I cannot continue with this kind of attitude any longer. I need to be more productive, efficient and learn more things to enhance my skills and sharpen my mind. I’m a working mom 24/7 and I can’t let my kids see me like this. 

So I grabbed my pair of rubber shoes one night and borrowed my husbands’ raincoat and do some stationary jogging inside our house. Why raincoat? It helps me shred more sweats big time. It’s hot and sticky on skin. And who cares? I was just inside our home doing the karate, taebo, zumba, boxing and even annoying moves. And my only audiences are my kids.
Then I was able also to shop last week some real nice clothes at its cheapest price, bongga! Oh men, it is such a relief! And men don’t understand us women when it comes to shopping.




Plus one more thing, I was able also to cook some real nice food over the weekend for my kids while the Mister is not around. You know, since the start of our married life the Mister declared one day that he will be the one to do the cooking and I will be in charge on the cleaning side. Nag sink in sa utak ko yun pero after a decade I realized and understand that I should also know how to cook, too. Ang dami kong cook book, naninilaw na nga sa cabinet. Dapat me mangyari na, promise. So, I managed to sneak into the kitchen sometimes and prepare new menus that I came to pass somewhere else he he he. Its good pala. And nakaka proud din knowing that kids like it.
And, good thing, my favorite derma center is offering a discounted treatment again! Woot! Woot! I bought 5 vouchers that won’t cost me an arm and a leg. O di ba, nakikiayon ang panahon.
With these kinds of activities I had lately, my mind and my body starts working na properly. It is very tiring but rewarding. It refreshes me. It helps me think more accurately, manage my time and space more easily. Lalo na if I were able to do some sweaty moves around the sala and dining area with my good old pal sneakers and hot hot hot…raincoats.

Girls talk na lang ang kulang pala…

But all in all, pasado na, wala ng idle moments.

Let’s get moving, guys.


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento