Huwebes, Agosto 15, 2013

Moving Forward...



I’m into updating my current status as a supervisor today. While reading my entire job description, editing and adding some work depiction I stopped and think for awhile. Hey, 11 years of doing this and still I haven’t got any chance of attending any particular seminars and explore exhibits in related to my fields. 

Wait, as I recalled, yes, I attended two in-house seminars and happened to see an exhibits in World Expo three years ago! Tsk, tsk, tsk…You see naman kung gaano ako ka busy here, I handled two manufacturing plants with different needs, order fulfillment and priorities. You can imagine the workload I have everyday. But I’m not complaining, I love my job, it is very challenging. 

But I learned from a friend that a continue education is a must by attending a discussion group and other stuff that is related to our job. Not by only experience we learned from our day to day practice. We should also explore other helpful courses for us to develop, gain good working knowledge and strategies at work.

So I grabbed a pen and a computer, googled some reputable schools that offers courses thru seminars, list down all possible key topics and within my budget cost because I know the company I have right now is not that open to employees to attend and pay all the expenses. *feeling sad* but It’s ok, I understand the situation naman, cost cutting.

Hhmmm, expensive din pala. Seminars are ranging from Php 3,000 to Php 20,000 nowadays. Pero pwede na, need to save up more for this, promise.

Right now, I listed some schools and institution that offers seminars, their schedules, course outline, cost and duration. My target date is early next year, hopefully. With that, I think I’m ready enough to face the additional expenses he he he.

In the end, I will benefit naman from this, di ba?

Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento