Biyernes, Disyembre 6, 2013

Cooking...what?

We all know that I’m not that good in cooking. I tried my very best to cook every Sunday for our breakfast and lunch while our original cook, the mister, is on his scheduled getaway with friends. 

Sometimes when I do some listing of goods needed to buy for my Sunday adventure at the kitchen, I end up with something that is easy to prepare. I’m just scared to ruin all the ingredients, that’s why.
kangkong and kalabasa...great combination?!?!?
parehas namang letter "K" start ng word nila...so pwede na yan!
I also have a cookbook and a list of menus I wrote on my notebook. I’m also watching cooking shows on a tv and write as fast as I can when they flashed menus on screen. Ganyan ako ka praning. Pero pag actual na, waley na sa mood and nadi distract ako ng ibang gawain like cleaning the pantry cabinets and washing dishes. 

Sabi nga ni mister, dapat di minamadali ang pag luluto, pag wala sa puso di rin matututo. 

Boom!

Ako kasi yung mahilig mag multi-tasking. Na adopt ko siguro yang ganyang level na yan kasi ganyang ganyan ako sa office. No idle moment. Everything is moving. Everything must accomplish in just one swept. 

Kaya lang I get envious when I saw mommy post about their yummy foods on earth! And I felt bad when the mister commented negatively about my masterpiece. Walang ka support support, hmp!

But now, I will make a pact to myself  that I must take an extra effort in cooking simple dishes like tom yum soup, kebab, pineapple rice, ala carte style etc etc…teka teka simple ba to?!?!? Joke lang

Okay, this will be the start of my career in cooking. I must explore more recipes and try it with more confidence, concentration and most importantly …with love. Charot!

Hmmm, baking na lang kaya?

Ano ba talaga!!!!

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento