Biyernes, Disyembre 27, 2013

Our last day today at work!


Yahooooo! *cartwheel*

And although I’m already on a holiday mode, I still have the energy to do some office works and general cleaning of my work station so that when the year 2014 comes in maganda ang pasok ng “swirti” ika nga. (feeling feng shui expert ). 

I started organizing my drawers first. I have 5 drawers at my table and by golly!  Nag accumulate na pala lahat ng garbage dito. Buti wala pang tumitirang ahas dito. I placed all my unnecessary things at trash can and at sando bag and viola! Puno agad. Ginupit gupit ko na lang ng scissor yung mga bills and other documents para safe. 
One of the drawers is intended for food in case of emergency. Look, ang ayos pero parang kulang ang pagkain, ano? By January, I will buy quaker oats and more fruits para sa pagbabagong buhay, ang pag da diet, promise…

Below of that drawer naman is for my kikay thingy use. Mostly make ups and other beauty products. Oo alam kong maganda ako pero need ko pa rin yan, charot!


On top of my food drawer naman is for my sandamakmak na calling cards, other contact details and memo pad/paper that I usually cut when there’s an excess or scratch paper. Cost-savings ika nga.



On my left part upper portion are for pens, receipts, staple wire, clips, fasteners, extra charger and other office things. 

Lower portion of it is for my extra clothes and other personal receipts. And lastly the middle drawer is for anything goes papers. Di ko pa maisip pano ko iaayos eh. Saksak lang muna ng saksak dito tsaka ko na ise segregate basta maayos muna.


Aside from organizing, I was able to jot down to do’s at my Year 2014 Planner. Properly organized ang peg, naka plan na ang gagawin pagpasok ng taon. See? 

Ayan, ready to face the new challenge next year! I hope I can maintain this kind of “kaayusan” the whole year round. Positive vibes, come to mama ha?

Okaaay, just wait and see na lang.

Babush!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento