Huwebes, Disyembre 26, 2013

Journey to Savings and Christmas Wishes


Yes! 
   
Mabuhay ang mga kuripot este matitipid! 
 
Just a small celebration from me kasi I was able to invest the small amount of money that my kids collected from their Ninong/Ninang and from FIL to our company’s cooperative. I’m not against in putting it in a bank really, but the earnings it will become after a year is such a huge compared to them.


Don’t worry, I’m also thinking and planning to open a savings bank account soon. Namimili pa rin ako, gusto ko kasi yung accessible and very convenient for us to transacts. Tsaka yung tumatanggap ng small amount hehehe…

Not only this, I was also able to share again a small amount for the first quarter of 2014 thru payroll deduction. Me two years na rin akong di nagpapa deduct and now time na. Tuma thunders na and expenses are growing each day, mga ‘tsong. Yung 1000 nga in just one hour or less ubos yan.

Lekat puro small amount he he he…Okay lang yan, it is not for us but for the kids naman kaya nagse save. Hopefully by the end of year 2014 big amount na yan *crossed fingers*
Okay change topic tayo…

Lemme share you my Christmas Wish…

                For my family and I
ü  Good health, happiness, continuous job and wisdom

For everyone in the world
ü  Peace and love, overcome global climate, good health and happiness to all
 
As I look again the above wishes, I didn’t mention there about being rich or more wealth to come. Of course, we need “moolah” or else titigil ang mundo plus nagse save tayo for the future. BUT I believe that when you are in the state of being healthy all through out your lives happiness comes next. You’ll be able to work continuously and set plans for your dreams. Wisdom from the Lord above is also my wish to guide us to every decision we will make. 

The rest is for the world peace and love.

Amen.


Exclusive Forkeeps


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento