Martes, Enero 1, 2013

2013 Resolutions


…are made not to be broken. It’s a promise, a pledge, an oath, a vow…You see, it is a decision to make the whole year round! And we know everyone has its own too.

Lemme share you some of my goals here…

                For myself
1.       Jogging, biking, badminton
2.       Gym 3x a week
3.        Healthy diet (more on fruits and veggies)
4.       Save up more
5.        Learn how to drive (as in na talaga!)
6.       New recipe to try
7.       Blog more
8.       Get into arts and other educational activity

For my kids
1.       More veggies and fruits
2.       Study more
3.       Get into sports like Badminton
4.        Learn how to save and organize things (I should buy them a piggy bank  and make a list of what to do daily as assigned)

For the Mister
1.       Nutritious food  (veggies and fruits)
2.        Let him do some work outs at gym (good thing we’re not enrolled on the same gym, he he)

I only got 2 resolutions for the Mister since I don’t have any idea of what he likes to do for the next year. I wanted him to stay in shape and healthy so that he can combat stress at work that triggers high blood.

Above list is a resolution for us to become more productive, efficient and healthy all year round and I crossed my fingers, keep my faith and pray  that everything is accomplished at the end of the year.

Well, let’s wait and see…

Year 2013, here we come!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento