Huwebes, Enero 3, 2013

Praying...



For your fast recovery, Mama. May God always guide and bless you in many ways. May He give you strength, healthy body and sharp mind.  I pray all of this for you because I love you so much. Words and actions are not enough to express this kind of feelings that I have. I was saddened but hoping that you will get better soon. 

Things that remind me of her:

  • She taught me how to pray rosary when I was in Grade 2 (gosh, english agad ang pina memorize sakin)

  • She always tell people that I’m her “bunso” or “palaki” (wala kasi syang anak na babae and people are always confused when they saw me,  mega explain naman si Mama)

  • She most like to buy “tela” and asked her dressmaker to make one for her using her own design (yap, she don’t like rtw clothes)

  • She smokes a cigarette (yes again, she smokes, it’s her only vice. Its either Champion or Hope)

  • She is very good in cooking (super dooper delicious!)

  • She always remind me to straighten up my bed before I left to school (tamad kasi ako)

  • She asked me to clean the house to look it more descent (I’m very good in cleaning and re arranging things, girly type)

  • She has a very large number of pet called cats (as in, grabe sa dami. It all started with Deling the cat which she bought to a vendor while we where in Sampaloc pa.)

  • She is very much active in household chores (mega sipag. Kahit sleeping na me naaalala pang gagawin)

  • She snores heavy (pero gising daw sya and she hears it daw)

  • She hates “burara” (that’s me)

  • She always reminded me not to have a bf when I was still studying (well, Im really sorry kasi I kept it a secret for almost 5 years na me bf na ako, na inlove po kasi…but my true love and happiness belongs to ______ forever)

  • She loves me (I know)

Oh, I wish I’m always at your side but with 3 kids in a tow and a husband to attend to is an explainable enough why I cannot.





exclusive forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento