Lunes, Enero 27, 2014

Eyelashes and Pizza with Sistah...



Saturday is an exhausting day for me. Workload siguro dami dami rin. Kaya I dropped by at my sisters house after work. We talked about beauty products, dress, body figure, house anik anik and anything under the sun for two hours. Nakaka refresh and unwind ang kwentuhang magkapatid.

I noticed her curled eyelash, ang ganda kasi and nanibago ako kasi alam kong wala syang mahabang eyelashes. She said went to Lavish at SM the other week to do the eyelash extension for only Php 500.00. It is good for one month or less if properly cared then if it is already worn out, you can avail their re-touch for only Php 200 as maintenance. 

Nabuhay ang malalaki nyang eyes, dati mukhang alien sya ngayon dyosa na…Ang galing, nice idea ha, I’ll try it soon. Nakaka ganda eh. Pag ganitong tuma thunders na, need ko na yan. Swak naman sa budget. Pa schedule na!

Anyway, I bought two boxes of Joey Pepperoni Pizza with different flavors as my treat to our kwentuhan. One box is for my kids pala as pasalubong. 

I left around 8pm, me Fun run pa kasi ako the other day. Will post it separately about it.

That’s all…


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento