Sabado, Enero 11, 2014

OOTD muna...

I’m bringing back to life the OOTD of this section, yiiipeee!

Don’t worry, it won’t hurt your eyes every time you drop by seeing my outfit kasi every Saturday lang kami allowed to wear civilian clothes. So bale magiging 4x a month lang ang OOTD ko for sure.

Erase na natin muna yung January 4 ha?

Let’s start with my today’s outfit…

Slacks Pants: Chemistry, Polo Shirt: Nameless, Sandals: Mendrez, Belt: SM


I’m thinking also to add my kids outfit every Sunday when we go to mass, kaya lang tatlo yun. And my helper is having her day-off pag ganun araw so imagine how ngarag ako pag Sunday from morning til dinner time. I’m really skeptical if I can handle the pressure taking photos from preparing their bath, choosing their clothes to wear down to combing their hair. And I’m not sure din if kids will be able to cooperate with my activities like that.

Anyway, ako muna ang bida sa OOTD.

Goodluck to me…




Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento