Miyerkules, Enero 22, 2014

Marathon, Massage ...and what else?


The hubby told me the other day that we will be joining a marathon this coming weekend. As if I don’t have the right to say “no” for an answer, he already decided, di ba? A 5 km marathon that the San Sebastian College in Canlubang will sponsor with a registration fee of Php 450.00. I asked him if there’s a free breakfast din, hehe…joke lang.
  
If this will happen, this will be my first big event for this year. MARATHON…yeebah!

Intensive work out na to. Double time muna ako sa jogging sa umaga and some weight lifting in the evening with the mister to tone up muscles. It’s good ha, aside from getting into shape nakakalakas ng katawan and kilos ko bumibilis, mga ineng.

Two days ago is my last session of diamond peel with Dermcare which is in promo thru Metrodeal last year. Yup, 5 sessions din yun and best buy ko na rin for myself. After that, I passed by a massage corner using an electronic chair. I tried the 15 minutes for Php 50.00 only and it was good.

And today, I asked our worker here at the office to massage my legs during break. Using the efficascent oil, grabe hard massage ang ginawa ni kolokoy pero rapsa naman. Napapa urong ang pwet ko sometimes sa sakit and sarap.

And take a look with my wall here! Me pagbabago na, chos!

Gotta go, kulugo!


 
Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento