Lunes, Enero 20, 2014

Make over and Hossein Resto...



I was thinking to get my work station a makeover look. How? I don’t know…hehe.


Maybe I should start at the wall on my left side. Very plain and no touch of some artistic design. Papers are just pasted there as a reminder. The big calendar that I used to cut then paste also is very noticeable. Ang lalaki ng numbers hehe.



I was thinking also to put a frame with a saying/quote like this…
google


How about the small papers pasted there? I should make na lang a wall board with a simple design out from scratch. Madami namang cartons here to cut. The design? Google ko na lang din.

Tama, I should concentrate muna on my wall. That’s it. 

Anyway, lemme share you one of my favorite resto in town...Hossein!
I've been there for 4 times na ata. Good Arabic food but pricey too. I love their Saffron rice, Lamb Keema, Naan and they have also Thai food like Tom Yum Goong...Kakaiba ano? Pero mas masarap pa rin sa Oodys ang Tom Yum Soup, promise.
tom yum goong...at isang shrimp lang!

Lamb Keema, Plain Naan
Safron Rice
Nakakagutom...

That's it.


 

Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento