Miyerkules, Enero 15, 2014

Multivitamins and stress...

I tried to run yesterday morning but my body and spirit are not working together. Yep, I did run naman but one round lang then off na to the bat cave. Maybe it’s the cold wind that embraced me, or the painful leg that’s hurting more than a week, or maybe I don’t have enough sleep at night because of this gad-dam-good movie at HBO and Star Movies channel. Whatever.

At noon, I felt sluggish, my eyes are dropping to sleep and I can’t concentrate on what I’m doing that day. Hey, not yet. Im still at the office that time. Demerit ako pag nakita ako ni bossing, kaso low energy talaga.

Badtrip. This is not good. I should have all the energy para maging competent and productive ako all day. Think, think, think…

Blink!

I should take vitamins like Stresstab, tamaaaa?. So, off to a drugstore then buy 5 capsules muna.

And now, the verdict after taking it this morning? Buhay na buhay pa. Though sleepy na rin but compared to my previous days, grabe. Di mo na ako papakinabangan. Patay ang katawang lupa ko.

Time check: 9:33pm

Haay, so much to do. Thanks to the multivitamins, partner na tayo muna for the meantime, ha?

Love na kita…

Bukas ulit.



Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento