Biyernes, Enero 3, 2014

Health is wealth…


4th day of January? Ganun kabilis, mga tsong.

And because I’m so excited to say that I will loose more pounds before the summer starts, I did a good job since Thursday! Yes, true…I run...yeah, you heard me right. Run or jog, whatever you call it. Hehe.
around 6am this morning...
And because I’m very anxious with my health lately, it is a good start to diet. Not the kind of starving yourself but it should be in a healthy way of eating and exercising. Pag nag a add kasi ako ng timbang, ang hirap kumilos. Mabigat. Then ang daming sumasakit. Plus the fact that I can’t wear nice clothes with all those bulges I have! 

Imaginin mo yung jumbo hotdog na nakahiga sa tyan mo paikot, ganun. Ka turn off. 

Tamang buntis or tomador lang ang peg ko waah. 

You know what, I guess why most of us pinoy always have fruits at table during New years celeb is not only for us to have a fruitful year but also to remind us to eat it for us to be strong and healthy. Kaya before ma over rip sila, the kids, the mister and I enjoyed eating it. I usually bring it in the office for my breakfast. Now, I should continue this kind of healthy eating for us to have a healthy-tummy! Syet, ang bagal ng IQ ko, ngayon ko lang na realized yun…

With all those people around me whom I called friends are really there to support my regimen, thanks!

Wow.

Very much motivated today. Really.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand…

..wait, last Janaury 1, 2014 my weight is 140 lbs…for the record.

Kaya mga girls and boys, let’s do this! for the sake of our future and family and love ones hehe…

Good luck to me!


Exclusive Forkeeps

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento