Huwebes, Pebrero 21, 2013

13 Years to a Lifetime


Yap, 13 years of being married.

How can I describe this?

Happy for sure.

But married couples do also experience troubles with their relationships. And I won’t say that mine is perfect as it should be. We have differences, needs and flaws. You may think that you already know partner from head to toe, but along the way you will discovered new to him that sometimes  leads to frustrations or anger.

Yes, 13 years.

Being faithful, loving and caring is not enough to sustain the harmony of a relationship. Guidance from above is number one. I may not say that I’m a religious person, but I know there’s God who knows better than anyone else. There’s God whom I can talk to every time and every sleepless night. There’s God who will make our worries away. And there is God who will make things happen according to His will.

To my husband, I thank you for being there always.

For being the father of my three beautiful kids.

For the support and understanding though sometimes, or most of the time I say, we weren’t able to realize what we want that end up hating each other but after some time of soul searching, we were back in each other arms again saying sorry for what we’ve done.

I’m not a perfect wife, a mother and a friend but I’m trying to be one because of the love that we have. You also are not a perfect husband, but I know you’re also trying to be one.

To you, Labsing…Happy 13 years...and counting…

I love you.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento